Date(s) - 04/20/2019
12:00 pm - 3:15 pm
Craft tasting tours visit 3 amazing local breweries and have you back about 3(ish) hours later to continue your afternoon (or retire to bed — we won’t judge you).
- Pick-up and drop-off point is Federal Galley (map).
- A full list of tour FAQs can be found here.
- Please arrive at the bus 10 minutes early to check in, find a seat, decompress from the rest of your life and mentally prepare yourself for great beer.
- Bring your ID! You will need to prove that you are of legal drinking age to board the bus and drink at all of the stops.
- Safety is our top priority! In the event of inclement weather, we will notify you of a cancellation via email the morning of the tour.
- There will be plenty to drink, but please remember that this is a celebration of local craft beer, not a party bus. Riders may not imbibe on the bus.
- Breweries may change at the last minute due to availability, Pittsburgh sporting events, and other scheduling obstacles.
- Cancellations or changes must be made 48 hours before the tour in order to receive a refund. We get that things come up, but we need plenty of notice to make sure the wheels on the bus go round and round.
- Submission of payment shall be considered acceptance of these terms.
- Select number of tickets using the drop downs below.
- Provide your billing information in the form.
- Pay with credit card or PayPal by clicking the “Checkout” button.
- If you have questionsgive us a shout and we’ll help you register.
Bookings are closed for this event.