Date(s) - 04/20/2019
12:00 pm - 3:15 pm
Craft tasting tours visit 3 amazing local breweries and have you back about 3.5(ish) hours later to continue your afternoon (or retire to bed — we won’t judge you). Pick-up and drop-off point is Federal Galley (map).
Saturday tour agenda includes 3 of these breweries, depending on availability:
Dancing Gnome in Sharpsburg
Church Brew Works in Lawrenceville
Leaning Cask in Springdale
Couch Brewery in Larimer
Full Pint in Lawrenceville
War Streets Brewing in North Side
Strange Roots Experimental Ales (formerly Draai Laag) in Millvale
East End in Larimer
Rock Bottom in Homestead
11th Hour in Lawrenceville
Voodoo Brewing in Homestead
Allegheny City Brewing in North Side
Abjuration Brewing in McKees Rocks
Cobblehaus Brewing in Coraopolis
Spring Hill Brewing in North Side
Aurochs Brewing in Emsworth
Enix Brewing in Homestead
- Transportation is included (duh!) in a bus that promises to be way more enjoyable than the one you rode in elementary school. Our bus has no bullies, more self-confidence, and way more beer.
- Beer is included so please no BYOB! About a pint’s worth each stop. Additional beer can be purchased from the breweries by pint or growler.
- At least 3 beer samples at each brewery. Tasting models differ so each brewery stop will be unique.
- A behind-the-scenes tour of a craft brewing area. So you can see where the magic happens!
- Popcorn and water are provided on the bus. Stay hydrated!
- Discounts on merch at select breweries. ‘Cause you gotta rock that swag!
What’s not included?
- Meals so arrive at the pickup spot early to fill your belly. Empty bellies = short tours!
- Tips if you would like to leave your guide with a little beer money. Guides do not drink before or during the tour, but your cash tips ensure they can stay current on beer trends after hours!
- Safety is our top priority! In the event of inclement weather, we will notify you of a cancellation via email the morning of the tour.
- Please arrive at the bus 10 minutes early to check in, find a seat, decompress from the rest of your life and mentally prepare yourself for great beer.
- Bring your ID! You will need to prove that you are of legal drinking age to board the bus and drink at all of the stops.
- There will be plenty to drink, but please remember that this is a celebration of local craft beer, not a party bus. Riders may not imbibe on the bus.
- Breweries may change at the last minute due to availability, Pittsburgh sporting events, and other scheduling obstacles.
- Cancellations or changes must be made 48 hours before the tour in order to receive a refund. We get that things come up, but we need plenty of notice to make sure the wheels on the bus go round and round.
- Submission of payment shall be considered acceptance of these terms.
This link has answers to frequently asked questions.
If we missed something, please use the contact form and we will get back to you as quickly as possible!
Don’t See a Time that Works?
Give us a shout and we’ll see what we can do for you!