Transportation is included (duh!) in a bus that promises to be way more enjoyable than the one you rode in elementary school. Our bus has no bullies, more self-confidence, and way more beer. Beer is included so please no BYOB! About a pint's worth each stop. Additional beer can be purchased from the breweries by pint or growler. At least 3 beer samples at each brewery. Tasting models differ so each brewery stop will be unique. Popcorn and water are provided on the bus. Stay hydrated!
What's not included?Meals so arrive at the pickup spot early to fill your belly. Empty bellies = short tours! Tips if you would like to leave your guide with a little beer money. Guides do not drink before or during the tour. But your tips help them drink after the tour!
- Please arrive at the bus 10 minutes early to check in, find a seat, decompress from the rest of your life and mentally prepare yourself for great beer.
- Bring your ID! You will need to prove that you are of legal drinking age to board the bus and drink at all of the stops.
- There will be plenty to drink, but please remember that this is a celebration of local craft beer, not a party bus. Riders may not imbibe on the bus.
- Breweries may change at the last minute due to availability, Pittsburgh sporting events, and other scheduling obstacles.
- Cancellations or changes must be made 24 hours before the tour. We get that things come up, but we need plenty of notice.
- Submission of payment shall be considered acceptance of these terms.